July 12, 2008

Ah Beng


Ah Beng bought a new mobile.He sent a message to everyone from his Phone Book & said,'My Mobile No. Has changed.Earlier it was Nokia 3310. Now it is 6610'

====================

Ah Beng : I am a Proud, coz my son is in Medical College .

Friend: Really, what is he studying.

Ah Beng: No, he is not studying, they are Studying him.

====================

Ah Beng : Doctor, in my dreams, I play football every night.

DR: Take this tablet, you will be ok.

Ah Beng : Can I take tomorrow, tonight is final game.

====================

Ah Beng : If I die, will u remarry?

Wife: No! I'll stay with my sister. But if I die will u remarry?

Ah Beng : No, I'll also stay with your sister.


=====================

Ah Beng complained to the police: 'Sir, all items are missing,except the TV in my house.'

police: 'How come the thief did not take the TV?'

Ah Beng : 'I was watching TV news...'

=====================

Ah Beng comes back 2 his car & find a note saying

'Parking Fine'He Writes a note and sticks it to a pole 'Thanks for complement.. '

=====================

How do you recognize Ah Beng in School?

He is the one who erases the notes from the book when the teacher erasesthe board.

====================

Once Ah Beng was walking he had a glove on one hand and not on other.So a man asked him why he did so. He replied that the weather forecastannounced that on one hand it would be cold and on the other hand it wouldbe hot.

=====================

Ah Beng in a bar and his cellular phone rings.

He picks it up andSays 'Hello, how did you know I was here?'

=====================

Ah Beng : Why are all these people running?

Man - This is a race, the winner will get the cup

Ah Beng - If only the winner will get the cup, why others running?

=====================

Teacher: 'I killed a person' convert this sentence into future tense

Ah Beng : The future tense is 'u will go to jail'

=====================

Ah Beng told his servant: 'Go and water the plants!'

Servant: 'It's already raining.'

Ah Beng : 'So what? Take an umbrella and go.'

=====================


LOL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment